Dr Luping Ge Dentist - Dr. Luping Ge Dentist in Randolph MA doesn't honor agreements

Dr.Luping Ge Dentist in Randolph MA doesn't honor agreements.

The ego on this guy is out of this world. If you're a dental lab, consultant, patient or whomever. run away from this practice, and this dentist, fast. our company sold him something for his practice, he signed the contract and then breached the agreement within the first 2 months of working with him.

we lost tons of money and he fell off the face of the earth not responding to any communication.he thinks he's above everyone and that he agreements between 2 parties don't mean a thing and just walk away.

Review about: Wedding Accessories.

Dr Luping Ge Dentist - Dr. Luping Ge dentist in Randolph, MA is a total deadbeat

Darien, Illinois 3 comments

this guys is a total deadbeat doesn't pay his bills and honor his contracts.thinks he's invincible.

all consultants, labs and patients stay away. he owes me thousands. stay AWAY.

he signed a contract with me and thinks he can steal from me. total dead beat who thinks he's above the law.

this is typical of this dentist. and i think he's done this to others. all dental labs and others stay away from Dr.

Luping Ge dentist in Randolph, MA is a total deadbeat who never pays his bills or honors his contracts.watch out

Review about: Dentist.

Comments

I had the same experience with this dentist.He thinks he's above everyone, then sends his lawyers after you. i'd say be aware if you're doing business with this practice.

I would like to make a comment on this review.I work for the Dr.

and this guy is not a patient of ours nor has he ever been. We have never had a bad review. This guy is a internet scammer. He is trying to get the Dr.

to pay for services he never performed.

I feel that it is very unprofessional of this guy to go and make a comment.If he was a legit company this would not be handled by making rude and unnecessary comments via the internet.